Nick Medford's comments

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Aug 9 17:27:41 EDT 2002

BOC-L,
zionist leanings and that my views on Nazism comes
from a European tradition present in modern culture
ever since the Knights Templar and The Middle Ages,
and a Christian and Buddhist background of my world
view in the 20th and the 21st Century. I urge everyone
with the remotest view on Hawkwind and modern culture
and subculture to read my website on magick work,
archangel and dragon workshop and apocalypse culture
thoroughly before they make any judgements on my
personal views, particularly the dragon chronicle at
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/tubrok , the
piece on the Tibetan Book Of The Dead, The Apocalypse
And The Kali Yuga found at
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/deadlord.html
as well as the
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/anglogermanicfront.html
piece on modern Europe and Nazism and finally the
article at
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/headshop.html
for further archangel and dragon work. In some way or
another, the articles have value to all of an occult
or esoteric lifestyle and tangents on the living fact
of being alive in this modern era of the post-60's,
70's and 80's, and being a Hawkwind deadhead, whether
you like it or not. For more about me and women, go to
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/harvest.html
 , while my professional work and resume can be found
at
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/eggfoolejung/index.html
.

-Christian (Peace Hitler no. 1)