Judge Trev is back

Judge Trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 10 15:16:22 EDT 2002

   Many thanks to Dave and Krissie for inviting me to play at the Hawkfest, which I thought was great.  I played a couple of short acoustic sets on sunday featuring material from my new album "God and Man", some folk stuff and some ICU favourites. Good vibes abounded and the music flowed.  Thanks to the VW combie full of hippies (he he) who gave me a lift, which only just managed to get up the last lot of hills (sorry i've forgotten all your names as usual - it was the truffles!). It was good to meet up with so many old friends there who I hadn't seen for years. We'll soon have some vid clips and pics of the party up on the Real Festival Music website.
  I played a couple of sets at the Big Green Gathering after and then went on to finish recording for the new Steve Peregrine Took memorial album, in Wales - I just got back and my suitcase really stinks.

  Peace and love to you all,

  Judge Trev

  RFM  Real Festival Music  www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
  The latest festy CD's  News  Forum  Healers  Video Downloads