HW: Brock's Destruction of Hawkwind Reputation

Bryan Young jwhe10 at SK.SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Aug 10 15:55:19 EDT 2002

So if the number of characters and the varied spelling is all that counts,
then I can even off up a better name, and forget the xHawkwind.com name.

Use an umlaut, like on the name "Motörhead", and other specialized
characters.

So Nik can use this name:

Häωkωïñδ

because it has different characters.
(If this doesn't come through properly, I've used the lower-case greek
letters omega and delta instead of "w" and "d", and I've got the "n" with
the tilde above (which I believe is used in the Spanish language), and there
are umlauts above both vowels.)

So this is totally different, and you can't get sued for that, can you?  Of
course, it may be hard to get it typeset when you advertise the gigs in the
paper.

All in fun,

Bryan