OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Tonight

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 10 16:30:18 EDT 2002

Hello. I'll be broadcasting tonight from 5-7pm, and next week as well. The
following "ad" says that I do this every week, though lately that hasn't been
the case. But, I'm going to "fill in for myself", so if you're interested,
tune in. Tonight should include some Korai Orom, Marble Sheep, Spacehead,
Alien Dream, Tangerine Dream, Last Druids, FSOL, Anubian Lights, Groundhogs,
Lightning Bolt, etc.

"SPACE DOES NOT CARE" airs every Sat evening from 5-7pm PST on 88.3fm KUCR.
Space/Kraut/Psyche/Electronic/Experimental/Prog/Rock'n'Roll/Whims
TO LISTEN ON THE WEB, GO TO: <http://kucr.org/listen/listen.html>
For comments, questions, requests to be added or removed from this mailing
list (REALLY!), e-mail: chuckrecs at aol.com.

E-MAIL me at the Station during my program for the famous "comments,
questions and recommendations" at the same e-mail as above:
<chuckrecs at aol.com> or give a call at: 909-787-KUCR    thanks, Chuck