FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 11 06:23:50 EDT 2002

Ahhhhh - but when fans and potential fans buy tickets thinking they are seeing the legendary Hawkwind in action - but in reality it is ex members it CAN cause problems.

Im sertain it would be a different story if it were your famous band and you were in Daves position.

Really - the bottom line is its the bands business.  Not the fans - because we dont have all the facts in our posession.  Just a lot of rumour and hearsay.

So  -  FUCK ALL THIS SHIt
Lets drop some acid and try to find stonehenge
dont be late