FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

f. rat hawkthing at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sun Aug 11 07:50:36 EDT 2002

Michael W Blackman wrote:

> Ahhhhh - but when fans and potential fans buy tickets thinking they are seeing the legendary Hawkwind in action - but in reality it is ex members it CAN cause problems.

But like I say, how stupid do we the fans have to be to not notice the
difference between Hawkwind and XHawkwind (dyslexic fans
notwithstanding, oh and btw why is that word so difficult to spell??).

Mark (fatrat) Forster

> So  -  FUCK ALL THIS SHIt
> Lets drop some acid and try to find stonehenge
> dont be late

Yeah okay, I can sympathise with that!!!!!!!!!

> In a message dated Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:33:48  AEDT, Chris <chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Yes its depressing when it gets to this stage but it seems to me Dave
> > Brock started it all by getting all meglomaniac and hung up over
> > nothing.   My guess is he can end it all very easily by chilling out and
> > getting back with the Spirit.
> >
> > Chris

At last someone who agrees with me!!! Hi Chris, how's yer linux?

F. Rat