OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Tonight

t.byrne t.byrne at NTLWORLD.COM
Sun Aug 11 10:07:48 EDT 2002

Many thanks to Chuck for playing the full 14 minutes and 37 seconds of my
track "The Dragons of Dinas Emrys", from "The Last Druids" and juxtaposing
it with that other high quality piece of music, Hawkwind's "You'd Better
Believe it".

I hope you stay in the saddle, Chuck, we need dj's of your discernment!

Yours in a not at all partisan manner,

Tom

> Date:    Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:30:18 EDT
> From:    Chuck Rosenberg <Chuckrecs at AOL.COM>
> Subject: OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Tonight
>
> Hello. I'll be broadcasting tonight from 5-7pm, and next week as well. The
> following "ad" says that I do this every week, though lately that hasn't
been
> the case. But, I'm going to "fill in for myself", so if you're interested,
> tune in. Tonight should include some Korai Orom, Marble Sheep, Spacehead,
> Alien Dream, Tangerine Dream, Last Druids, FSOL, Anubian Lights,
Groundhogs,
> Lightning Bolt, etc.
>

> "SPACE DOES NOT CARE" airs every Sat evening from 5-7pm PST on 88.3fm
KUCR.