FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Sun Aug 11 15:05:50 EDT 2002

Sounds to me as though XHawkwind is exactly that - a band made up of
ex-Hawkwind members.  No confusion there.

It would certainly not confuse me to see a band billed as such, and I would
probably go, even knowing damn well that DB is not involved, though it's too
bad that they all can't just get together sometime and jam as they did for
the Hawkestra event and just get along with one another, which I thought was
the spirit of HW to begin with.

Brings to mind Creedence Clearwater Revisited (Fogerty is fighting that one,
though), various Gong incarnations, and lately, Greatful Dead members
touring as "The Other Ones".    Too bad that name has been taken.

TC