Terry Ollis in BBC Classical Music Mag

dave hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Aug 11 16:34:41 EDT 2002

There is a feature in this months mag (September 2002) which compares the learning methods of rock and classical musicians. Terry was interviewd:
"Terry Ollis, founder member of the British cult psychedelic band Hawkwind in the late Sixties, described his relationship to the music as "almost a spiritual thing... I believed - I think we all did really - totally in what we were doing, absolutely. I mean I alway remenber if I had died at the point, at any time when I was playing, I couldnn't have died doing anything better; I'd  have been completely fulfilled, if you like, doing my utmost for something Ibelieved in"".
That's it - no photos.
There is no truth in the rumour that Nik and the "Master of Puppets" Chris Hewitt is trying to start a tour xBBC Symphony Orchestra featuring ......(sorry couldn't resist it)

Dave