Public service announcement - Warrior on the edge of time CD Spotted in Camden Town

Colm McWilliams mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sun Aug 11 18:45:56 EDT 2002

Theres whats looks to be a copy of the warrior cd (dojo version) in very
good condition in the record and tape exchange shop in camden town. I saw it
there today when i was wandering around. Just thought any one that was
looking for a copy of it on cd and lives in london might be interested in
this. Oh btw it was being sold for 15 quid. Which is a lot cheaper than you
can some times pay on ebay. I would have bought it but i have the dojo
version already. If it was the griffin one then that would have been another
story.....

cheers

Colm McWilliams