OFF: How old is BOC-L?/Paging Steve Swann

Bill Bradley senator at PFENNIG.UGCS.CALTECH.EDU
Sun Aug 11 19:31:11 EDT 2002

> Just out of interest, how old is boc-l?
>
> I've been on boc-l on and off for years now, and there are many people =
> still around, who were around in those ancient times (Mike and Jill ;-)
>
> But actually how old is the list?
>
> Rich W

        That depends on how you define it.  IIRC it was originally "imaginative
rock" before narrowing down to HW/BOC around '90 when I joined.  Steve Swann is
the one who started it, but I haven't seen him around for a while.  He could
give the definative answer if he's lurking...

        Bill