FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 12 02:24:15 EDT 2002

This also reminded me of something.  There is an Aussie space rock forum I recently joined.  I mentioned the Hawkwind summer camp for passport holders and everyone who commented on that thought it was the Guilford gig!!

So obviously some fans can be misled and not due to any lack of intelligence on their own part.  I'm sure by now we all have an idea of how information by word of mouth can change as it is passed thru the grapevine from person to person.

Michael