FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Aug 12 10:12:11 EDT 2002

A very sensible suggestion Michael; as all this is still the subject of
legal process the Hawks are, very sensibly, saying nothing until the case
is resolved.  Perhaps we should all do the same rather than reacting to
what can only, at the moment, be conjecture, rumour, hearsay and propaganda.

Colin

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:03:32 EDT, Michael W Blackman
<Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM> wrote:

>I have heard it mentioned in email on boc that Mike Moorcock has refused
to work with Dave Brock again.  I was under the impression that he was
contributing to the new album?

>How about we await some official news before commenting further on the
bands personal/legal state of affairs?
>We really don't know whats going on except from what was written in some
unsigned email of potentialy unreliable source(s)