HW: Brock's Destruction of Hawkwind Reputation

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Aug 12 12:34:20 EDT 2002

William Duffy writes:

> In the end they reverted to the names Andy Scott's Sweet & Brian
> Connelly's Sweet.  Even that wasn't the end, because after Brian
> Connelly died, his band started to call themselves The Sweet, but wer
> persuaded to use the name Sweet BC in the end.  Now Andy Scott's Sweet
> have gone back to calling themselves Sweet.

Weirdly, as a kid, I was a fan of the Sweet, though this all obviously
happened much later and passed me by.

Maybe it's me?

What's happening with Tangerine Dream these days? I was a big fan until
1989.

Is that documentary on the Hawkwind Family Tree still happening?

FoFP