FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Aug 12 18:17:27 EDT 2002

I've practically given up caring.  I don't believe anything that comes out
of either camp, unless it goes "BLANGA BLANGA BLANGA BLANGA..."

Or, thinking about it, "XBLANGA XBLANGA XBLANGA XBLANGA..."

Next time I get round to seeing Hawkwind, I'll enjoy myself.  Next time I
put on an Inner City Unit CD, I'll enjoy myself.

Apart from that, fuck 'em all.  :-(

Cheers,

Rich.

(I just read this post, and although I'm not going to change it, I'd like to
point out that it was meant as a light hearted comment - but I think I got
to the nub of the argument by accident.)