FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 12 20:34:33 EDT 2002

Hi Mike,
Sometimes, because I live all the way over here in oz, I feel much alike a Hobbit merrilly living my life blissfully unaware of the events occuring in the land of the Hawk.  I have found your emails to be most enlightening on the subject where one or two others have come across as simply slanderous (if that is not to strong a word perhaps?)

If Uncle Nik is indeed planning a benefit concert to fund a court action against Dave Brocks right to use the name Hawkwind them I, also, would be 100% in favour of boycotting such an action.  I don't really know what help I would be over here.  But the intention would be well directed.
Lets hope it all just fizzles out and life goes on.  But if it doesn't then by all means keep us informed of the facts as you have them at hand.
If it comes to choosing a side(masque) then we are on the same side here.  I choose the side that supports the preservation of the name Hawkwind and the music of Hawkwind.  We all know who has kept that spirit alive dont we.  DB.

Mb