FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 12 22:30:48 EDT 2002

Hi Nick,

No,  I dont recall you ever making a reference to bands or musos who earn a good fee - I can't recall any by name who did.  Thats why, in the first sentence, I said it was for "those who think.... etc"
I simply added my opinion at the end of a previous message in an attempt to reduce volume thru the list.

Apologies if it seemed to be directed at you.  I should have said "on a seperate note" or something similar.

Peace
Mb