HW:OEB appearances, beginning TONIGHT!!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Aug 13 10:51:32 EDT 2002

Hello, friends..This just in. The One Eyed Bishops will be appearing at two area blues establishments TONIGHT and one week from tonight. These will be short open mic appearances as we test the waters in these venues, and conclude the summer season.
Why don't You come out and join the fun. We could use a washboard player and bassist too, so if you want to be part of this lineup let us know soon.
Here's the pertinent info:

TONIGHT: Urban Word
               Trenton, New Jersey
               www.Urbanword.com
                449 S. Broad Street
                (609) 989-7777

signup at 8:30 PM, showcase begins promptly at 9PM
This is a good gig, which will still allow you to be home by 12!!!

Next Tuesday: August 20th: 8PM
                     'Warmdaddy's' Philadelphia, PA
                      www.Warmdaddys.com
                      Front & Market Streets