Off: Absinthe

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Aug 13 17:25:44 EDT 2002

> > Sorry.
> >
> > The best beers in England (and indeed the world) are to be found at
> > http://www.timothy-taylor.co.uk
> >
> > > Being in Oz I haven't tried too many British beers but I do like
Double
> > > Diamond and a good Guinness.
>
>         This fixation with Landlord, inexplicable on the grounds of taste
> or quality, seems to be an affliction of individuals across all age groups
> and incapable of a rational explanation. It's a very distinctive-tasting
> beer but I've almost never found it in a pub that didn't have something
> I'd rather drink.

In London I'd go along with that - Landlord's very often rather poor down
here. (They've got it in my local in Stratford and it's often undrinkable),
but get it in West Yorkshire and you'll change your opinion drastically, I
guarantee!  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.