HW: Brock's Destruction of Hawkwind Reputation

DRider Hawkwind at ATTBI.COM
Tue Aug 13 18:04:45 EDT 2002

Here's even more proof to drive it home......

Jason Newsted is being sued for trademark infringement by the Dallas band
Echo Drain

Here's a link to one of the many articles:

http://www.antimusic.com/news/2002/june/item26.shtml

I did not read all of this one, but I remember reading it on Billboard.com.
Seems like Jason actually bought the rights to Echo Drain's website, so that
if anyone typed Echo Drain.com his band's website (Echobrain)would actually
load on the person's PC. If I remember correctly....

Seems like that was pretty ruthless of him. The 2 names are quite a bit more
differnt thanxHawkwind and Hawkwind.....

Echo Drain vs. Echobrain

Hmmmm....