HW: Whats Happening

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Tue Aug 13 18:12:41 EDT 2002

Yo, Wots Up,

All this talk of ex members, new albums, spam wars (or was it .. war spam) destruction of something other than the death generator; speculation, interesting but ultimately futile. Lets turn our minds to other things.

What are Jerry Richards and Ron Tree up to now?
I know that Jerry helped deliver the excellent Star Nation album and he was working with Steve Swindells on a 'new project' but news on that one suddenly dried up. Somebody must know if Jerry is working on something else. Will Star Nation ever be more than a couple of cd's.
Similarly with Ron. I know he did some gigs with the NikCrew and also some stuff with Trev Thoms in Inner City Hawks but what else is happening? Interesting that Ron is not one of the ex members listed in the alleged counter legal action.
Finally, if anybody is up for trying out any new music have a go at Muse or Cooper Temple Clause. Or if you are feeling really angry go and find Toxicity by System of A Down. That will really blow your mind - and that is what it is really all about.
Am I losing My Mind??