Off: Beer (was: Absinthe)

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Aug 14 07:03:46 EDT 2002

> Mr Lockwood, since you mention both Newcastle and Durham in your e-mail,
> are you local to the North-East?? Reason I ask is I live in Gateshead
> and find local hawkwind fans thin on the ground (though plenty of beer
> drinkers!!)

:-)

Sadly not - I'm in London thee days, but I spent about six years or so
living in Newcastle after going to University there in 1985 (and getting
kicked out fairly shortly afterwards).  I still visit every now and again.
>From Huddersfield originally.  One of my best mates up there is a huge
Hawkwind fan though...

Cheers,

Rich.