Off: The Reality of Gong

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Aug 14 14:27:31 EDT 2002

In message <000601c243bc$85237000$6bacacac at b>, Rich Warren
<rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM> writes

There was a group: potheadpixie at yahoogroups.com

However it seems to have lapsed into silence- I think a new one has
taken its place but I don't have the details.

Failing that, there's a chatroom on the www.planetgong.co.uk website
which is apparently quite active, though I haven't checked it out, but I
believe people gather there at 21:00 hours (traditional Gong time for
meeting of minds).

There's also a Usenet group alt.music.planet-gong: this used to be quite
active but there haven't been any posts there for a while. However an on-
topic post often brings a few people out of the woodwork.

hope this helps
--
Nick Medford