Off: Absinthe

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Aug 14 19:06:09 EDT 2002

Hang on, what did I say earlier?

Oh yeah,

HAHAHAHAAAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!!!!!!

I'm going to come round your neighbourhood and tell everyone that you're a
lager drinker...

:-)

If you'd like a lesson in beer, feel free to come out for a night with me,
Carl and Andy Gilham... (Carl has taken some teaching, but these days he's
got a pretty good idea....)

Cheers,

Rich.

<hawkthing at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK> writes:

> > Ever tried "Rudolph's Piss" - available one Xmas at a pub in Gateshead I
> > seem to remember it was something like 9% abv. I managed one 1/2 pint
> > along with a very moderate amount of other beers before becoming very
> > giggly indeed!!!!!!
> >
> > F. Rat
> >
> > Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> > >
> > > On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 12:04:00AM +0100, Richard Lockwood typed out:

Double

> > >         This fixation with Landlord, inexplicable on the grounds of
taste
> > > or quality, seems to be an affliction of individuals across all age
groups
> > > and incapable of a rational explanation. It's a very
distinctive-tasting
> > > beer but I've almost never found it in a pub that didn't have
something
> > > I'd rather drink.
> > >
> > >         The best beers in England are in fact to be found at
> > > <http:/www.youngs.co.uk> and let no-one tell you otherwise. If they
do,
> > > present them with a decent pint of Young's Ram Rod and if they persist
in
> > > their fallacy, depart on polite terms and remember forthwith that they
are
> > > stark staring deranged. Those in America may be able to obtain Old
Nick