Sort of OFF: Dreams

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Aug 14 19:09:18 EDT 2002

Think yourself lucky.  I wolke up the other morning after a dream that Dave
Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters) had been eaten by crocodiles, and the
Government had declared a bank holiday as a national day of morning.  When I
woke up I had to check news.bbc.co.uk, it was that realistic.

That's what you get for staying comletely sober for a day.  Never again.

Cheers,

Rich.