Sort of OFF: Dreams

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Aug 14 21:29:35 EDT 2002

> > Think yourself lucky.  I wolke up the other morning after a dream that
Dave
> > Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters) had been eaten by crocodiles, and the
> > Government had declared a bank holiday as a national day of morning.
When I
> > woke up I had to check news.bbc.co.uk, it was that realistic.
> >
> > That's what you get for staying comletely sober for a day.  Never again.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Rich.
>
> Smoke weed.  Its better for you all round.

Naah.  I gave that up years ago. No particular reason, but I was coming up
with great lyrics and songs when I was dropping off to sleep, and then
forgetting  them by the morning.  So one night I went to bed with a pad of
paper and a pen next to my bed.  Sure enough, I woke up with some great
lyrics, which I managed to write down.  Next morning, I looked at my pad of
paper.  The best way to describe what was on it is
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".  Maybe that's just my handwriting...

Beer and tabs for me since.  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.

(That's "tabs" as in "cigarettes", not what you might think!)  :-)