HW: Brock's Destruction of Hawkwind Reputation

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Aug 14 21:45:26 EDT 2002

Let's face it - the one thing Nik would like more than anything is to be in
Hawkwind again.  IMHO he's never come to terms with the fact that he isn't
any more.

Sad but (only my guess) true.

Cheers,

Rich.

> Hopefully if it happens Nik won't get sacked again. Ha!Ha!Ha! Cheers
STEPHE