dreams

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 16 06:53:21 EDT 2002

I had an even wicked-er dream the other night. Read the entire sentence before you laugh.

I was with a girl running my fingers thru the short curls of her pubes which were, as a ran my fingers across them, turned into the most vivid beautiful psychdelic colours I have ever seen or dreamed - the curls were also shaped like little psychedelic flowers.
I wish I had a visual of it.  It was really quite spectacular.
Sorry - but that was about it I'm afraid.  I woke up before anything else happened.