OFF: University of Errors world touring

Sat Aug 17 13:05:53 EDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 04:59:48AM -0400, K Henderson typed out:
> Daevid Allen's University Of Errors Touring Lecture Series History

        <snip>
> UK

        Aharr!

> Sept. 28 - UK, Glastonbury - Assembly Rooms.
>
> UK - supporting The Electric Prunes

        <koff koff koff splutter>

        All *right*! I hope...

> Oct. 1 - UK, Bristol - The Fleece.
> Oct. 2 - UK, Southampton - The Brook.
> Oct. 4 - UK, Manchester - University.
> Oct. 5 - UK, Scotland TBA
> Oct. 6 - UK, Wolverhampton - Robin 2.
> Oct. 7 - UK, Brighton - Concorde 2.

        And unless something goes very badly wrong I would hope to be at
that, and maybe also...

> UK
> Oct. 8- UK, London - The Garage.

        At that. Oh yes.

> Faculty - Daevid Allen, Josh Pollock, Michael Clare, Warren Huegel

        That's the best news I've had for a little while... Thanks Keith
(where are you when you're not at the end of this message?) Yours,
                                                                   Jon

--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk