OFF: Brit Slang!

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 17 15:31:14 EDT 2002

In a message dated 8/16/02 11:29:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET writes:

> Maybe referring to Rizz?  But he gets his name from Rizla which, for the
>  benefit of our overseas friends, is the most well know brand of Veras in
>  Britain.
>
>  Nick

BTW, whatever the hell it means: In "Cassandra" (Series VIII) Rimmer refers
to the future possibility of having sex with Kachansky (sp) as the two of
them "giving it rizz"...perhaps someone(s) could elaborate while I try to
figure out this E-Bay/HW CD conundrum...

Chuck