[SLOTERDIJK-Pod] HW: OFF: One Eyed Bishops Gig update ( last show of the sum

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sun Aug 18 23:05:56 EDT 2002

2nd correction: http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

a bit stoned:)

----- Original Message -----
From: Burro Mike
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 12:04 AM
To: SLOTERDIJK-Pod at yahoogroups.com; Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; boc-l at listserv.spc.edu; Sshliv at comcast.net
Subject: Re: [SLOTERDIJK-Pod] HW: OFF: One Eyed Bishops Gig update ( last show of the sum

correction: band URL is http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma

Apologies for the double mailing

----- Original Message -----
From: Burro Mike
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 10:35 PM
To: Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; boc-l at listserv.spc.edu; SLOTERDIJK-Pod at yahoogroups.com; Sshliv at comcast.net
Subject: [SLOTERDIJK-Pod] HW: OFF: One Eyed Bishops Gig update ( last show of the summer)

This is both a reminder and an appeal:

To Remind:
The One Eyed Bishops will appear at the prestigious Philadelphia blues venue 'Warmdaddy's' www.warmdaddys.com on Tuesday, August 20th; 8PM

This is an open mic event, so we encourage any friends to bring your instruments and play some blues. This will likely be the last OEBs appearance until Fall, so make an effort to come out and party with us.

The lineup for the show now stands thus:

Mike Burro:  acoustic guitar/vocals
Jay Adcock: djembe
Mike Lang:   harp

Now the appeal: This venue is a serious joint. I plan to play very traditional blues that evening. Is this note reaching anyone who will play bass ( electric or standup), and/or hand held percussion, ie drum, washboard ( I'll provide)?

I would really like to increase the lineup for this show..Drop me a line off list if you want in.
Warmdaddy's is located at:
Front & Market streets
Philadelphia, PA
(215) 677-2500

* sign-up is 7:30 and if we get more people on board, I'll opt for a later slot. Other wise I assume we will be on by about 8:30-9:15PM

Almost all the tunes are on The OEBs website, so you could learn them there.
http://theooneeyedbishops.iuma.com

Anyway, here's hoping we'll see some of you there!!

Peace, Mike Burro

             "One Is"

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

             "One Is"