HW: a lost spirit of the p/age!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Mon Aug 19 05:55:31 EDT 2002

Here's another bit of Calvert that should interest the members of this list.
Science fiction poet and author Steve Sneyd wrote a small book a couple
years ago called Gnawing Medusa's Flesh: The Science Fiction Poetry Of
Robert Calvert. When it went out of print he asked me if I would archive it
at Aural Innovations. It's got a lot of info that will be old hat to
Hawkwind fans but there are some very interesting insights into Calvert as a
poet that you should check out. You'll find it at:

http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue18/medusa.html

Jerry