HW: I burned my original Hawkwind ticket!

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 19 07:04:20 EDT 2002

In a message dated Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:26:08  AEDT, Amphetamine Embalmer              <superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK> writes:

> I burned my original Hawkwind ticket from the Alaska
> in Oslo, October 1st, 1991. I did it because Hell's
> Angels kept fleecing me for being a Hawkwind head for
> so long. I'd already copied the ticket up in my
> fanzine 'Club Sandwich' anyway where I'd written an
> article about it. I originally bought the ticket a
> couple of weeks in advance at the post office.

Screw that.  I have my original Hawkwind tickets framed and proudly displayed on my wall with other assorted memorabillia.  Heads would roll if ANYONE messed with my Hawkwind stuff.  I dont care how much money I'm offered in the future I aint selling, burning or getting rid of my Hawkwind gear..... no shit.
Hells smells or no.  They'd have to pick the peanuts out of my turds with their teeth before I parted with my stuff.
When I'm dead and buried then whoever gets my stuff can do what they will.

Michael