HW: I burned my original Hawkwind ticket!

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Aug 19 08:17:08 EDT 2002

Michael B.'s fingers danced as he wrote:

> Screw that.  I have my original Hawkwind tickets framed and proudly
displayed on my wall with other assorted memorabillia.  Heads would roll if
ANYONE messed with my Hawkwind stuff.  I dont care how much money I'm
offered in the future I aint selling, burning or getting rid of my Hawkwind
gear..... no shit.
> Hells smells or no.  They'd have to pick the peanuts out of my turds with
their teeth before I parted with my stuff.
> When I'm dead and buried then whoever gets my stuff can do what they will.

I got nothing on my walls. I'm still waiting for some autographs to arrive.
They're EXTREMELY valuable.