Hawkwind consulted physicist on Quark cover

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 19 10:14:31 EDT 2002

Is the QSC album cover the same picture as used on the inside cover of the AMBIENT ANARCHIST album?
I dont have QSC and haven't actually seen the cover yet (unless the A.A. inner sleeve is the same)
poor ole me.  No Qsc......