HW: Hawkethos Spam

Ian Abrahams mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Aug 19 13:18:04 EDT 2002

Back to work today after a couple of weeks holiday and low and behold I have the recent Hawkethos spam sitting in my business in-box (as well as having received it at home).

Now, for anybody wondering where some of the mailing lists for this spam came from, my business address was only used in a Hawkwind connection once - when I subscribed to Adrian Parr's mailing list before I had home based e-mail.

Must be clear - I am *not* suggesting that the mailing list came from Adrian, but more likely from a receipient of his mails who has then able to see the other names on the mailing list.

Ian
Current Reading: "Churchill" by Roy Jenkins
Current Listening: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Current Viewing: The Avengers 1967 Vol2 DVD