OFF: Motorhead: Killed by Death

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Aug 21 02:29:01 EDT 2002

It turned up recently on one of the UK DVDs as a bonus video, I can't
remember which unfortunately ;-)

Rich W

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick English" <nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 7:30 PM
Subject: OFF: Motorhead: Killed by Death

> Does anybody know where I can feast my eyes on Motorhead's "Killed by
Death" video?

> I was just thinking about it the other day, and it occurred to me that the
first -- and last -- time I saw the clip was on the USA Network's "Night
Flight".  Anybody remember that show???  If anybody knows of a video or DVD
that has it, please let me know.  Or if it's online anywhere.

> BTW. . . is the rumor true that Dee Snider tried to play this video on
"Headbanger's Ball" and they cut it off right in the middle?  I'd heard that
many years ago.  That would be pretty lame, considering the amount of
violence in the average hip-hop video these days.