HW: a lost spirit of the p/age!-- will it rise again

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Wed Aug 21 05:08:13 EDT 2002

>I wonder if the Calvert web site will rise again so we can have another
look >at it. But when?

Well in the earlier part of this thread I said that it would rise again
(housed at the Aural Innovations site) but the ball is in Knut's court to
get it to me. He's wrapped up with a theater production right now and then
wants to do some updates to it before passing it on. When we discussed this
a couple weeks ago he was predicting probably a couple months. So it'll be
back... just can't say exactly when.

Jerry