Motorhead: Killed by Death

Nick English nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Wed Aug 21 18:02:01 EDT 2002

Thanks for your help, guys.  I will look for the DVD.  Sadly, I don't even have a DVD player yet. . . but I think I'm gonna break down and buy one soon. . . even though I object to technology constantly making me upgrade my audio and video equipment.  It's so damned inconvenient and expensive.

I remember seeing the video on some Kerrang compilation tape years ago. . . probably when I was a teenager.  But I didn't like any of the other bands on it so I didn't buy it.  Of course, I'm kicking myself now. . .

--Nick