HW: "Weird" Recordings - CALLING ANDY G!!

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 22 09:31:49 EDT 2002

In a message dated Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:20:25  AEDT, Allan Sharpe <sharpies at IDX.COM.AU> writes:

> Greetings
>
> I am a fairly recent addition to this list & don't know too much about these
> "Wierd" Recordings.
>
> Is there somewhere where I can view the contents of each recording & perhaps
> buy them on CD, using a Visa. as I am in Australia?
>
> Thanks, in advance, for any info.
>
> Allan Sharpe

Andy G at cd services can help you there.  He is a member of this list and has helped this Candian born Hawkfan residing in Australia with quite a few HW cd's.

Calling Andy G???

Welcome to the list

Michael