HW: Voiceprint, and How do you like your Hawkwind sir?

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Aug 24 08:02:46 EDT 2002

In message <001201c24b57$54ef44c0$86219dc3 at merlinas>, Dave
Bottomley <merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK> writes
>Hi Nick
>
>>>Of the part of disc 2 of N90 that Simon's on, you'd want to skip over:
>>
>>Thanks Doug! She isn't on disc 1 at all then?
>
>Doug was just refering to the Live Legends part of the set (two thirds of
>CD2).

Thanks Dave

I know I'll succumb and get this album sooner or later... resistance is
futile.
--
Nick Medford