HW: Mission Control Website

Alisa coral at APORT.RU
Tue Aug 27 08:05:23 EDT 2002

Ok, I see. But we all have different tastes. I remember that site very well
and I can say it was good but not more. And it wasn't properly updated for a
long time anyway. Rik's site has something special. I like it more. It's
just a matter of taste.
As I said before Andy could move his own site to another server. And it was
really bad that he advertised gigs of Hawkwind enemy - Nik Turner. I noticed
it before all this scandal and was very disappointed in that site. If it was
just a site about space rock it would be ok. But it was Hawkwind site at
Hawkwind.com at the moment. And Nik's advertising there was like a kick to
real Hawkwind.

just my point of view,

Alisa