HW: Mission Control Website

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Tue Aug 27 09:51:30 EDT 2002

HAHA, go Rich, it is one of the worst sites I've seen. But being
a "real HW fan" I'd wade through the fluff every month or two.
That is until the don't go to Nik's show, call this number for a
refund.

Alisa, this is a fact (from MY own experiences, not what someone
told me): Nik can play with anyone, with or without rehearsals,
regardless of their musical abilities. Space rock, psychedelia,
Jazz, Ska, Big Band...

This "enemy" stuff is not for me, have fun.

--
Doug Bates