HW: Mission Control Website

nycademon at ATTBI.COM nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Tue Aug 27 12:30:29 EDT 2002

I agree, I think his flute playing on Xitintoday by Sphynx (is this
where all the "x" stuff started?) is excellent. His sax noodling fit
in well in the early 70's. I don't think it clicks with anything
Hawkwind has done since "Astounding Sounds Amazing
Music".

Guido