HW: Mission Control Website

Chris chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Tue Aug 27 14:59:19 EDT 2002

Hi ya,

The _only_ person/people with a perfect right to the hawkwind.com domain
name is/are the person/people who own it.  If that is not D. B. then D.
B. has no right to it at all period.

And I quite agree: any site that takes 5 minuites to load is not worth
the wait.
Web/html conventions exist to make life easy and should be followed at
all times.

Despite D. B.'s crass attitude problem the only reason I don't go to his
site is it is a pain in the butt.

Chris