Mission Control Website

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Tue Aug 27 17:22:27 EDT 2002

Hi Chris...
                Yeah, true enough... my main gripe is that (if memory
serves me correctly, heh heh, not something I can always rely on!) Dave and
Lemmy were going off on one during Brainstorm, and Nik brought it all
crashing down to earth by starting singing!!
Yeah, X Hawks is fine, but I really do think Space Ritual is a great name,
and there never woulda been all this unpleasantness flying around.   If
anyone, even Nik starts threatening the existence of one of my all-time
fave bands it starts to put me off them, I can't help it.
Ah well, such is life in space  :)

cheers,
             Dave