HW: mission control

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 28 07:21:26 EDT 2002

Can I add my 2p worth?  Can I get change for a pound?

I lurrrrrvvvvveeeeee the frilly bitz at Mission Control!!  Fits in with the Hawkwind theme really.  How bout some animated strippers pealing off frilly undergarments as well?  Sorry gals but no male strippers - that would just be uncouth and wrong.
teehee