HW: vote

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 28 07:28:51 EDT 2002

In a message dated Wed, 28 Aug 2002 05:02:39  AEDT, Eric Siegerman <erics at TELEPRES.COM> writes:

> And to the Ozrics yet.  Geez!  (Not that I have anything against
> them, but if anyone was going to be ahead of HW, I'd have hoped
> and expected it to be Pink Floyd.)

:)Bah humbug!!  Pink Floyd should be second  and everyone else after them.  Only because I haven't heard some of the other bands on that vote list.

Get in their n vote Hawkfans - Great bands have great fans.  So what are ya waiting for fans????