HW: mission control

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 28 07:34:58 EDT 2002

Aye!!  I must say when I discovered the original web site I was quite pleased.  Hawkwind on the net!!  I frequently checked in there to see if Hawkwind planned to tour Australia - checking fer 6 months.
Asked the dudes running it if it was possible to be contacted if an Australian tour was being planned.  Left an email address.  But they never did.  I missed the tour.

Mission Control now is superb.  A few thing need tweaking but I am assured the tweaking is happening.
I am happy.