OFF Just a giggle - OFF

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Aug 28 13:56:07 EDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 06:58:35AM -0400, Michael W Blackman wrote:
> In a message dated Wed, 28 Aug 2002 02:16:15  AEDT, Alisa <coral at APORT.RU> writes:
>
> > > Alisa, this is a fact (from MY own experiences, not what someone
> > > told me): Nik can play with anyone, with or without rehearsals,
> > > regardless of their musical abilities. Space rock, psychedelia,
> > > Jazz, Ska, Big Band...
> >
> > Oh yes, surely he can! The same eeeeh-ahhhh-eeeeh-ahhh thing on saxophone.

When he guested with Harvey Bainbridge at last year's Strange
Daze, he wasn't like that at all.  His sax playing was really
mellow -- it fit in very well -- and he wasn't trying to upstage
Harvey at all, as far as I could tell.

I was quite pleasantly surprised.

> > Though he was very good on flute.

Oh yeah!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Anyone who swims with the current will reach the big music steamship;
whoever swims against the current will perhaps reach the source.
        - Paul Schneider-Esleben